If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Palm Beach County goes from Florida’s Atlantic coast to the northern end of the Everglades National Park. Its coastline has sandy beaches and numerous golf courses.
A weekend in Palm Beach would make a wonderful Mother’s Day gift for that special woman in your life. The entire family could enjoy the beach and water sports and there are some great Mother’s Day celebrations in Palm Beach.
Mother’s Day at Hilton West Palm Beach
Galley at the Hilton West Palm Beach is having a Mother’s Day Brunch on Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day Brunch Menu
- Shrimp Cocktail, Yuzu Cocktail Sauce
- Smoked Salmon Display with Capers, Cucumbers and Lemon Dill Cream Cheese
- Tuna Tataki with Ginger Soy and Avocado Mousse
- Golf Oyster with Citrus Mignonette
- Cheese and Charcuterie Board with Truffle, Fig Jam. Dry Fruits and Nuts
- Bread Baskets and Flavored Butters – Truffle Butter and Balsamic Butter
- Fresh Baked Croissants
- Beet Salad with Citrus Goat Cheese and Candied Walnuts
- Romaine and Prosciutto Salad with Garlic Dressing
- Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
- Watermelon and Feta Cheese Salad with Chili Lime
- Lobster Deviled Egg and Caviar
- Spinach and Feta Cheese Egg White Frittata
- Chorizo and Caramelized Onions Frittata
- Mini Waffles with Berry Compote
- Bacon and Sausage
- Scrambled Eggs
- Red Bliss Potatoes and Smoked Potatoes
Live Grill Station
- Strip Loin
- Smoked Chicken
- Baked Salmon with Capers and Tomato Conseve
- All served with Chef G Chimichurri
- Mini Angel Bunt Food Cakes
- Devil’s Food Cake Pots
- Nutella Mini Cheesecake
- Chocolate and Passion Fruit Tarts
- Lemon Bar Meringue Shooters
- Pan – Mi – Su (Flan and Tiramisu)
Pricing is $85 for adults and $40 for children. Bottomless Bloody Marys and Sangria for $35. There will be flower walls available for photo ops. Reservations are recommended.
The Hilton West Palm Beach is located in downtown Palm Beach. It is connected to the Palm Beach Convention by a covered walkway. Enjoy the resort style pool, poolside cabanas and lawn games. If you’d like to visit the Hilton West Palm Beach, click here to see how you can save money on your visit.
Mother’s Day at Hilton Palm Beach Airport
Hilton Palm Beach Airport is having a Mother’s Day Brunch from 12 pm to 2:30 pm.
Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet Menu
- Chef’s Omelet Station
- Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Assorted Breads
Soup & Salad Station
- Fresh Fruit
- Cheese Display
- Grilled Vegetables
- Clam Chowder
- Salad Bar with Assorted Greens, Dressings and Toppings
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Seafood Salad
- Carving Station with Roasted Prime Rib
- Chicken Stew
- Lemon Dill Atlantic Salmon
- Alfredo Pasta
- Penne Ala Vodka
- Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Assorted Breads
- Chicken Tenders
- Kids Fish
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Mac & Cheese
- Assorted French & Italian Pastries
Pricing is $55.99 for adults and $24.99 for children, ages 2 to 12. Children 2 and under eat free. Reservations are recommended.
Hilton Palm Beach Airport is a lakeside retreat 10 minutes from the city and its beaches. Enjoy the lakeside pool, whirlpool and fitness center. The hotel offers a free shuttle to CityPlace in Palm Beach with arts, theater, shops and restaurants. If you’d like to visit Hilton Palm Beach Airport, click here to see how you can save money on your stay.