If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Pine Belt Fair is returning to the Forrest County Multipurpose Center in Hattiesburg on September 1 through 10, 2023. Enjoy exciting shows, attractions, rides and family fun.
- Friday, September 1 – 4 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday, September 2 – 12 pm to 11 pm
- Sunday, September 3 – 12 pm to 11 pm
- Monday, September 4 – 12 pm to 10 pm
- Tuesday, September 5 – 4 pm to 10 pm
- Wednesday, September 6 – 4 pm to 10 pm
- Thursday, September 7 – 4 pm to 10 pm
- Friday, September 8 – 4 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday, September 9 – 12 pm to 11 pm
- Sunday, September 10 – 12 pm to 11 pm
The games you know and love will be at the fair. Pop some balloons, toss some rings or throw a ball and knock down pins. Win a Teddy bear!
There will be a petting zoo which will delight the young and the young at heart. Enjoy live music by artists representing many different musical genres. There really will be something for everyone at the fair!
And what would a fair be without the rides? There will be cars for the little ones to drive, a merry-go-round and lots of other rides. The fair will have rides the whole family can enjoy. And the thrill seekers will not be disappointed as dare devil rides will be in abundance.
Other attractions will include
- Majestic Thrill Show
- Aerial Acts
- The infamous Globe of Death with heart stopping entertainment
- Stunt Shows with bikes
- Comedy Hypnotist Show
Almost everyone I know loves fair food. The best corn dogs I’ve ever eaten have been at the Midway. Elephant ears, funnel cakes, deep fried oreos, lemonade, cotton candy, sausage sandwiches, fries, popcorn – it’s all delicious! Vendors at the fair will be selling the foods you love and some you’ve never heard of before. Be adventurous!
Would you like to save money on the fair? Book your ticket here and you can save $5 to $32 (25% to 40% discount).
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, within 33 miles of Sharon, Rawls Springs, Glendale, Purvis and Lumberton. Hattiesburg is 67 miles from Gulfport, 68 miles from Biloxi and 85 miles from Jackson.