If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
A day at the Houston Downtown Aquarium is a day the whole family can enjoy! There are more than 300 species of aquatic life you can find in amazing exhibits:
- Louisiana Swamp: A recreation of Louisiana swampland’s bayous & marshes, complete with gators & snapping turtles
- Shipwreck: Step inside the sunken hull of a 17th-century Spanish galleon and see living coral reefs created by the aquarium’s own biologists
- Rainforest: Explore the environment of the world’s rainforest & discover species that live inside the rainforest, such as red-bellied piranhas & freshwater stingrays
- Sunken Temple: The ruins of a lost Mayan civilization showcase great aquatic species, such as a Tiger Reticulated Python and an electric eel
- Gulf of Mexico: Sink to the bottom of the neighboring see to witness redfish, snappers & more
- Stingray Reef: Touch & feed live stingrays
- Education Room: A hands-on encounter that is home to snakes, bearded dragons & colorful fish
- White Tigers of the Maharaja’s Temple: In addition to sea animals, you can even see white tigers here!
And that’s not all that’s great at the Houston Aquarium – it is also home to Landry’s Aquarium Restaurant, which is personally one of my favorite restaurants ever! You can watch fish swim right past you while you dine on delicious food like seafood specialties, steaks, salads, chicken, pasta & delicious dessert.
Groupon has a great deal right now where you can save 27% on 4 all-day Aquarium Adventure Exhibit Passes with a $50 Landry gift card you can use at the restaurant or you can save 27% on 4 all-day Aquarium Adventure Exhibit Passes with a $100 Landry gift card. Buy it now and your family will thank you later because it is a lot of fun!