If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Looking for something do in & around Richmond, VA this Halloween season? Well, we’ve handpicked 10 events throughout the Richmond, Williamsburg and Hampton Roads area that you’re sure to love! Some are family and kid friendly, some are not, so it’s up to you to click on the links, check them out and decide for yourself!
- Shadows of Shockoe Ghost Tour
- Trick or Drink Richmond Halloween Bar Crawl
- Sunset Cove Youth Farm Fall Festival
- Kings Dominion Halloween Haunt
- Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Richmond: Ghosts and Dark History Haunted Walking Tour
- Candlelight: A Haunted Evening of Halloween Classics at the Hippodrome Theater
- Kings Dominion Great Pumpkin Fest
- The Count’s Spooktacular at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Richmond Vampire Ball