If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Looking for something do in & around Richmond, VA this Halloween season? Well, we’ve handpicked 10 events throughout the Richmond, Williamsburg and Hampton Roads area that you’re sure to love! Some are family and kid friendly, some are not, so it’s up to you to click on the links, check them out and decide for yourself!
- Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Shadows of Shockoe Ghost Tour
- Kings Dominion Pumpkin Fest in Doswell
- Haunting at DoG Street at Colonial Williamsburg
- Frightmare in Chesapeake
- Hunt Club Farm
- Haunted Temple in Norfolk
- The Count’s Spooktacular at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Haunt at Kings Dominion in Doswell
- The Dead of Night Ghost Tour in Williamsburg