If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Take a tour through the City of Fallen Angels and see the darker side of sunny Southern California. Under Hollywood’s glitz and glitter, lurks something else. Decades of murders, organized crime, scandals, domestic and physical violence, overdoses and suicides go back to the origins of Hollywood. And Grave Line Tours will help you explore the true crime and hauntings, all of it.
Gave Line Tours has a macabre assortment of tours to notorious homes and locations. Each tour is given in one of their 6 door funeral Cadillac Fleetwood limousines. They will comfortably seat 8 guests. Tours are immersive and include audio and video content. Each of the tours begins and ends at Ovation Hollywood on the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue.
Death Becomes Her Tour
This two hour tour will give you an extensive tour where some of the city’s most infamous tragedies occurred.
- Janis Joplin – Visit the hotel and see the exact unit where Janis died from a heroin overdose.
- Michael Jackson – See the chalet in which MJ was administered his fatal dose of propofol.
- River Phoenix – Pass the Hollywood nightclub where River Phoenix spent his last night and drive by the sidewalk where Joaquin called 911.
- Lyle & Erik Melendez – See the wing of the Beverly Hills estate where the Melendez brothers killed their parents.
You will ride through Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the Sunset Strip.
A Star Is Torn Tour
Countless people come to Hollywood to become a star but few understand the true cost of fame and fortune. This two hour tour features
- Marilyn Monroe – Get acquainted with the hotel where Marilyn’s reflection persists in the mirror she used when she lived there.
- Biggie Smalls – Visit the assassination place where the Notorious B.I.G. was taken out.
- Whitney Houston – Pass by the hotel where Whitney Houston checked in but never checked out.
- George Michael – See the place where he was arrested for “lewd behavior.”
You will ride through Hollywood, Hancock Park, Beverly-Fairfax, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood and the Sunset Strip.
Manson Family Murders
This 3 ½ hour tour is for brave souls. You’ll see
- George Spahn Movie Ranch – See where this temporary home to the Manson family was.
- Cielo Drive – Visit the location where Sharon Tate and her friends met their end.
- Leno & Rosemary Lo Bianco House – See where the Manson cult struck on the second night.
- The Last Supper – Visit the restaurant where Sharon Tate and her friends had their last meal.
You’ll ride through Hollywood, Beverly-Fairfax, Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, Chatsworth and Los Feliz.
Are you looking for a way to save money on these tours? Of course, you are. Book your tour here and you can save
- $19 (29% discount) on “A Star Is Torn” Ghost & True Crime Limo Tour
- $10 (15% discount) on “Death Becomes Her” Ghost & True Crime Limo Tour
- $25 (29% discount) on “Manson Family Murders” True Crime Tour