If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Looking for something fun to do this Halloween season in the Twin Cities? You are in luck because there are some great spooky and Halloween-themed activities going on in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
1. Wicked Wolverine Halloween Bar Crawl
As a kid, we would go door to door for Halloween to get candy. But as adults, we can go from bar to bar to get drinks!
And that’s exactly what you get to do on the Wicked Wolverine Halloween Bar Crawl. Admission to this Halloween pub crawl gets you free entry to bars, drink specials, and more. Find out how to save money on a ticket here.
2. Minneapolis Ghost Tour
What’s Halloween without a few spooks? You can find out the haunted history behind Minneapolis on this ghost tour.
3. American Monsters Onionheads Revenge
Speaking of spooks, you can find them at the Mall of America over in Bloomington. And no, I am not referring to how scary high prices for a lot of things have gotten. I am referring to the special Halloween haunted house that is there this October. It centers around the story of an Onionhead from the dark bayous of Louisiana seeking revenge. You can purchase a discounted ticket for this haunted house here.
4. Tricks and Treats
Looking for a kid-friendly Halloween event? Then head over to Valleyfair theme park in Shakopee, Minnesota. They’re having a seasonal event called Tricks and Treats with lots of fall activities. You can find out how to get a discount ticket for the event here.
5. Fresh Acres Corn Maze
Another kid-friendly Halloween event takes place about thirty minutes from Minneapolis over at Fresh Acres Corn Maze in Monticello, Minnesota. They have a great corn maze every year with a different theme (this year, it’s Charlotte’s Web!). They also have other fun activities, like inflatables and a bale mountain. You can get a discount ticket for their fall festivities here.
6. Cabarave Carnevil
What happens Twin Cities artists team up with Brother Justus Whiskey Company’s All Hollow’s Eve event? Well, you get a great cabaret show with aerialists, dance, flow arts, live music, and more. And all of this has a spooky Halloween theme. You can find discounted tickets for Cabarave Carnevil here.
7. Candlelight: A Haunted Evening of Halloween Classics
You can catch this immersive experience at The Granada & Uptown Lobby in Uptown Minneapolis. You’ll get to enjoy songs from the season under candlelight.
- Beetlejuice (Theme) – Danny Elfman
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Der Erlkönig – Franz Schubert
- Funeral March of a Marionette – Charles Gounod
- Ghostbusters (Theme) – Ray Parker Jr.
- Halloween (Theme) – John Carpenter
- In the Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
- Medley from The Nightmare Before Christmas – Danny Elfman
- Night on Bald Mountain – Modest Mussorgsky
- Psycho (Prelude) – Bernard Herrmann
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II. Allegro Molto – Dmitri Shostakovich
- Stranger Things (Theme) – S U R V I V E
- The Addams Family (Theme) – Vic Mizzy
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) – Mike Oldfield