If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Princetown, Victoria is a wonderful spot for a holiday. You are close to wonderful beaches that are great for experienced surfers. You’re also very close if you want to visit the Great Otway National Park, Port Campbell, the Great Ocean Road and of course the Twelve Apostles.
If you are planning on taking a holiday to Princetown, then consider staying at one of these ten accommodations, which were rated as the best Princetown hotels by Expedia – and you can use Expedia to find a good price for these hotels:
- Clifton Beach Lodge
- 12 Apostles Cottages
- Southern Anchorage Retreat
- Portside Motel
- Port Campbell Parkview Motel & Apartments
- Grand Central Accommodation B&B Cobden
- Apostles Camping Park & Cabins
- NRMA Port Campbell Holiday Park
- Twelve Apostles Motel & Country Retreat
- Ruby Rose Bed and Breakfast