If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Knoxville is a city on the Tennessee River in eastern Tennessee. Downtown is the Market Square district which has 19th-century buildings with shops and restaurants. James White’s Fort, built by the Revolutionary War captain, includes the reconstructed 1786 log cabin that was the city’s first permanent building. Knoxville is also the home of the University of Tennessee.
If you’d like to visit Knoxville and want to do it in style, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the top hotels in Knoxville by the users of TripAdvisor. And you can use TripAdvisor to find the best prices for these hotels.
- The Tennessee Hotel
- Hyatt Place Knoxville Downtown
- The Volunteer Hotel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West
- Courtyard Knoxville West/Bearden
- Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West
- Staybridge Suites Knoxville West
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Knoxville West
- Hampton Inn Knoxville West
- Holiday Inn Knoxville West – Cedar Bluff Rd.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Papermill Drive
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West
- Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville West
- Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville North
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Farragut
- Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn
- Comfort Suites Knoxville West – Farragut
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Knoxville
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville
- Baymont by Wyndham Knoxville/Cedar Bluff
- MainStay Suites
- Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House Hotel
- Crown Plaza Knoxville Downtown University