If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
West Virginia is in the foothills of the Appalachian and Allegheny Mountains. Hiking, rock climbing, skiing, whitewater rafting and fishing opportunities abound. Majestic ski lodges, quaint renovated inns and stately historic resorts offer luxurious amenities with convenient access to West Virginia’s best attractions.
Here at Green Vacation Deals, we’ve come up with our list of some of the best resorts and inns in West Virginia. Be sure to click on our links to get the best prices.
- Mardi Gras Casino & Resort (You can see our review here)
- Hillbrook Inn
- Bavarian Inn
- Maison Marcel
- Antietam Overlook Farm
- The Greenbrier
- Canaan Valley Resort
- The Resort at Glade Springs
- The Old Victorian Inn
- Stonewall Resort
- Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa
- The Scholar Hotel – Morgantown
- Oglebay Resort & Conference Center
- Snowshoe Mountain Resort
- The Blennerhassett Hotel
- Smoke Hole Caverns and Log Cabin Resort