If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Aruba is famous for its glamorous beaches with gleaming white sand and clear jade waters. The clear water makes for great diving and snorkeling with shipwrecks to explore a short distance from shore.
The shores are lined with twisted wind-sculpted fofoti trees that lean to the southwest due to the northeast trade winds. These winds attract surfers and kiteboarders from around the globe.
Almost all of the beaches are open to the public in Aruba. Many offer thatched umbrellas called palapas for shade. Leatherback turtles lay their eggs on the beaches and you’ll see cordoned off turtle nests.
If you’d like to go to a beach in Aruba and are wondering where a great place to stay would be, you should consider the following hotels. They were the Aruba Beach Award Winners in the 2021 Best Loved Hotels by Hotels.com. All of these beach hotels had a lot of superb reviews and received the highest guest ratings. And you can use Hotels.com to find the best price for your stay.
Noord is home to Palm Beach, the epicenter of tourism in Aruba with high rise hotels, world class restaurants, nightclubs, bars, casinos and upscale shopping Malmok is also there and Fisherman’s Hut which is a windsurfing and kite boarding mecca. Boca Catalina and Arashi Beach are spectacular snorkeling spots.
Best Loved Beach Hotels
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino
- Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
- Blue Residences
- Riu Palace Aruba All Inclusive
- All Inclusive Holiday Inn Resort Aruba
- Barcelo Aruba – All Inclusive
- Riu Palace Antillas All Inclusive – Adults Only
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino
Oranjestad, the capital of Aruba, is known for its colorful Dutch colonial architecture. It is a popular port for cruise ships. Oranjestad is home to many beaches with Eagle Beach and Surfside Beach being the most popular. Swimming, water sports, snorkeling, diving and deep sea fishing are popular here.
Best Loved Beach Hotels
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
- Wonders Boutique Hotel
- Bucuti Tara Beach Resort – Adults Only
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa
- MVC Eagle Beach
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino
- Tropical Digs
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
- Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort
- Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino
Savaneta Beach is a little arc of pristine white sand backed by fofoti trees and sea grapes. Few tourists know about this tiny, gorgeous beach. Anglers and locals frequent this beach. You can find some popular seafood restaurants here. Snorkelers find parrotfish, snapper, blue tangs and sea sponges.
Best Loved Beach Hotel
- Coral Reef Beach Aruba