If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Oahu is the heart of Hawaii. Honolulu is the capital and its largest city with so much to see and do. Take the Oahu Go Pass and see all the sights.
Waikiki is a beautiful natural beach with two miles of naturally occurring white sand. It is gorgeous, famous, attracts celebrities and has Diamond Head as a backdrop. Go on snorkeling tours.
The North Shore of Oahu is known for big waves and professional surfing contests. Take surfing lessons and join in the fun.
If you’d like to go to a beach on Oahu and are wondering where a great place to stay, then wonder no more. The following hotels were the Oahu Beach Award Winners in the 2021 Best Loved Hotels by Hotels.com. All of these beach hotels had a lot of superb guest reviews and received and received the highest guest ratings. And you can use Hotels.com to find the best price for your stay.
Best Loved Beach Hotels In Honolulu
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
- The Grand Islander by Hilton Grand Vacations
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations
- Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
- The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Park Shore Waikiki
- Marina Hawaii Vacations at the Ilikai Tower
- Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Ilikai Lite
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel
Kahuku is the northernmost point on Oahu. It has beautiful beaches, including Turtle Bay.
Best Loved Beach Hotel
- Turtle Bay Resort
Kapolei is known as Oahu’s “second city” and is on its western coast. The beach is protected from the open ocean making it a safe place to swim and snorkel.
Best Loved Beach Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas
- Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club
Laie is a laid back coastal area. Its Hukilau Beach Park has calm waters for swimming. The big waves of Pounders Beach attracts surfers.
Best Loved Beach Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore