If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Newport Beach is a coastal city in southern California that is known for its large boat-filled harbor, There are 2 piers, the Newport Beach Pier and the Balboa Pier, as well as the Balboa Fun Zone, an old fashioned amusement park. Local beaches include Corona del Mar State Beach and the Wedge, known for its big waves.
If you’d like to visit Newport Beach and want to do it in style, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the top luxury hotels in Newport Beach by the users of Hotels.com. And you can use Hotels.com to find the best prices for these hotels.
- The Resort at Pelican Hill
- Lido House, Autograph Collection
- Balboa Bay Resort
- Fashion Island Hotel Newport Beach
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
- Renaissance Newport Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa
- Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas
- Hyatt Regency John Wayne Airport Newport Beach