If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is a wonderful travel destination for all ages, but there are a number of all-inclusive family resorts that make it an especially appealing vacation spot for families with children.
Here at Green Vacation Deals, we came up with our list of the 12 best all-inclusive family resorts in Punta Cana – and as usual, we have some deals we can share with you for a number of them!
- Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana: There are plenty of reasons why a stay at the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is perfect for families. First of all, you will all love your spacious suite or room accommodations. Then there is plenty for the kids to do, with the Kidz Bop Experience (where kids ages 6 to 12 year can have the ultimate pop star experience, have fun pool parties, etc.), Kids Club (with tons of activities for children), and the popular Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club, where kids can enjoy games, activities, music, crafts & more at this fun club where no two days are the same given all of their fun themes & activities connected to the theme (like Mini-Olympics & flag making on Rock Around The World Day, water games & boogie boards on New Wave Water Adventure Day, treasure hunt & face painting on Pirates of the Caribbean Day, etc.). And then there’s plenty for adults to do, since the hotel is home to a Nicklaus designed golf course, a 60,000 square foot spa resort and the biggest & best casino in all of the Caribbean. And of course, the whole family can enjoy delicious food at the resort’s nine restaurants, 13 luxurious pools with water slides & swim-up bars, and much, much more. And here’s even more reason why you’re going to love a stay here: Green Vacation Deals readers can get a discount on their stay by clicking here.
- Hotel Occidental Caribe: The Hotel Occidental Caribe is an amazing all-inclusive beachfront resort facing the Playa Arena Gorda, which is considered by a lot of people to be one of the best beaches in the Dominican Republic. In addition to being close to Bávaro Beach, there are 2 large lagoon-style pools and a kids-only pool located right on the beach with spectacular sea views. Additionally, there is a lot for children to do here: an Occidental Caribe’s Flip Club area for kids, a Flip Water Park play area, daily activities a theater with minidisco, a trapeze and rock climbing area and parents can leave their children at the Barcy Club every day. There are other activities for the rest of the family, too: a large theater with seven musical variety shows, an adults-only club, a game room, beauty & health services, three tennis courts, water sports (sailing, diving, kayaking, etc.), nearby golf courses, and more. And Green Vacation Deals readers can get amazing rates at this resort by clicking here.
- Ocean El Faro: Ocean El Faro is a new resort near Punta Cana, and it may be exactly what you’re looking for when planning your perfect all-inclusive family beach vacation! The 5-star beachfront Ocean El Faro has so many amenities, and many of them are perfect for families: a family area with a water park, large swimming pools, suites (with some being swim-up!), 10 restaurants, 10 bars, a coffee shop, an ice cream shop, a spa, gym, water sports, diving center, a disco, theatre, bowling alley, casino, golf and the Daisy Club, which offers a full program of children’s entertainment.
- Ocean Blue & Sand: Ocean Blue & Sand is part of the H10 hotel chain (along with Ocean El Faro), so you know you’ll be incredibly luxury in your family vacation with a stay here. The Ocean Blue & Sand offers guests access to amazing amenities: a beachfront location, 2 pools, an outdoor jacuzzi, a spa center with a large selection of massages & beauty treatments, a teen club and children’s club offering lots of activities your kids will like (like Nintendo Wii stations, a bar with non-alcoholic drinks, table games, a children’s park, etc.), 7 themed restaurants, 11 bars, a theatre with nightly shows, motorized water sports, diving center, a bowling alley, climbing wall, snorkeling, tennis, golf, volleyball & basketball courts, etc.
- Hilton La Romana: If you drive just minutes outside of Punta Cana, then you’ll find Hilton La Romana, an all-inclusive resort that it is perfect for families. There’s a kid’s club for children ages 3 to 12 with fun activities like an indoor game room, arts & crafts, ocean trampoline, sandcastle contests, video games, etc. Then there’s a Teen Room for teens ages 13 to 17 year olds with disco mixers, weekly bonfires, snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks, baseball cage, archery, plasma TVs, video games (Xbox 360, Wii & Play Station), etc. But the fun is not limited to just kids & teens: you can enjoy an on-site adults-only nightclub, gourmet dining without reservations, live nightly entertainment, oceanfront bars, snorkeling, beach aerobics, Spanish & dance lessons, etc. And if you click here, you can save up to 45% – and get a free stay for your kids!
- Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda: The all-inclusive Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda located on the reef-protected Arena Gorda Beach is a great place to have a wonderful family vacation. The hotel provides a free children’s club, baby-sitting and supervised activities for children. There’s also a lot going on at this 4-star resort – some the whole family can enjoy, some the adults can enjoy: a pool, 2 poolside bars, waterpark, a casino, full-service spa, golf, miniature golf, basketball court, fitness classes, tennis court, nightclub, parasailing, kayaking, motor boating, surfing, volleyball, snorkeling, windsurfing, canoeing, scuba diving, fishing, mountain biking and more.
- Royalton Punta Cana: The Royalton Punta Cana is an all-inclusive beachfront property with a free water park near Arena Gorda Beach, and would make a great spot for your next family vacation. The Royalton Punta Cana has great amenities for kids (playground, children’s club, children’s pool, etc.), great activities for the rest of the family, too (6 restaurants, 2 beach bars, 3 outdoor pools, casino, nightclub, live shows at Areíto Amphitheatre, etc.).
- Now Onyx Punta Cana All Inclusive: Now Onyx Punta Cana All Inclusive has everyone covered. A stay at the beachfront Now Onyx Punta Cana All Inclusive means you can enjoy the beach, a casino, 5 restaurants, 4 poolside bars, full-service spa, a nightclub, etc. while your kids can enjoy a playground, children’s club, and more!
- BlueBay Grand Punta Cana: This luxury all-inclusive resort has free supervised children’s activity, an on-site playground, and a free children’s club, so you know your kids will be entertained. But the beachfront BlueBay Grand Punta Cana has a lot of other great features that would make this a great hotel choice, like on-site spa services, a beach bar, outdoor pools, scuba diving and more.
- Grand Memories Splash Punta Cana: This all-inclusive resort is great for families because it comes with free water park access. Additionally, you can enjoy the nearby Arena Gorda Beach, an outdoor pool, 2 poolside bars, golf, a health club and more at Grand Memories Splash Punta Cana.
- Iberostar Punta Cana: Iberostar Punta Cana is perfect for families with kids, as there’s a children’s club, activities for children, children’s pool, etc. But Iberostar Punta Cana is also great for all ages, with amazing amenities like a private beach, casino, 3 outdoor pools, nightclub, full-service spa, 9 restaurants, 8 bars/lounges, kayaking, windsurfing, a tennis court and more!
- The Level at Meliá Caribe Beach: The Level at Meliá Caribe Beach has a children’s club to keep the kids entertained and plenty more to keep you entertained, like 10 outdoor pools, a full-service spa with a sauna, spa tub, hot stone massages, body treatments, facials, manicures and pedicures, a casino, 13 restaurants, 14 bars/lounges, a fitness center and more. The Level at Meliá Caribe Beach is located on a private beach and would make for a wonderful family vacation.