If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Make this summer the summer of Dollywood by making sure you visit the Dollywood Resort in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee between June 16th to August 5th so you can enjoy the theme park’s Summer Celebration! In addition to all the fun rides, entertainment & Southern charm you come to expect from a trip to Dollywood, this summer will be even more epic!
Here are 5 reasons for you to make sure you visit Dollywood during this summer celebration:
- Fireworks: Each night from June 16th to August 5th, you can enjoy Dolly’s Nights of Many Colors, a wonderful fireworks display synchronized to music, some written specifically for the occasion by Dolly Parton herself!
- Drumline Live: DRUMLine Live! is a synchronized musical masterpiece based on the hit movie Drumline
- iLuminate: You may remember these America’s Got Talent finalists. They’ll be bringing dance routines & glow-in-the-dark costumes to Dollywood this summer!
- Paint Jam: Enjoy a fusion of art & entertainment when you watch this speed painting performance
- Dollywood’s Splash Country Water Park: Dollywood’s more than 35 acre water park is now open and ready for you and your family to come have fun there! You can enjoy thrilling rides, water slides, a 25,000-square foot wave pool, River Rapids ride, multi-lane racers, a lagoon-style pool, a kid’s fun area, a lazy “river” ride where you can enjoy relaxation and the beauty of the Smoky Mountains & more.
You can buy single-day tickets, multi-day tickets or multi-park tickets if you want to visit both Dollywood & Splash Country Water Park through Reserve Pigeon Forge. You can also consider booking a Pigeon Forge family vacation that includes a hotel & Dollywood tickets. Also, here’s a review of the Music Road Resort, a great hotel in Pigeon Forge I highly recommend.