If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Have you been to the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld theme park yet this year? If not, you need to go! There’s just one weekend left, and you will regret it if you miss it!
My family just got back from a trip to Orlando, and we went to SeaWorld Orlando to visit the festival. The last trip I took in 2020 before the lockdown was actually Orlando and the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld Orlando was actually the last thing I did. So the festival was still fresh in my mind. I knew that this year it would be scaled back a bit due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But I was happy to see that the festival was still thriving. There were still tons of markets selling lots of delicious foods, wine, and beer.
So as usual, we took a video to give you guys a glimpse at the 2021 Seven Seas Food Festival!
We hope that this video really gives you a feel of this. We have taped lots of the best markets and menu items. Some of what you will see in this video includes:
- the Caribbean market, which includes great food (like Jamaican beef patty and the Crispy Florida Cracked Conch) and drinks (like the Caribbean Rum Runner and the Red Stripe lager)
- the Polynesian market, which includes great food (like Five-Spice Duck Lettuce Wraps and Spicy Poke Bowl) and great drinks (like Kona Brewing Co.’s Gold Cliff Pineapple and the Frozen Hawaiian Pineapple Express)
- the Italian market, which includes great good (like Palermo Fontina Cheese Meatballs and Tiramasu) and great drinks (like Peroni Nastro Azzuro and Riondo Prosecco Rose)
- the Mediterranean market, which includes delicious food (like Goat Cheese Croquettes and Grilled Lamp Chop) and great drinks (like Mathilde Rose and Sparkling St. Tropaz)
- the Brazilian market, which includes great food (like Brazilian Picanha Steak and Yucca Bites) and great drinks (like Tamari Malbec and Frozen Basil & Mint Caipirinha)
- the Asian market, which includes great food (like Giant Tempura Prawns and Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream) and great drinks (like Shimizu-No-Mai “Pure Snow Cloudy Sake” and Sapporo)
- the Vegan market, which includes good food (like the Impossible Meat Slider and Jack Fruit Sloppy Joe’s) and great drinks (like Passion Fruit Hard Seltzer and the Proud Pour)
- the Sweets market, which includes delicious desserts like the Bananas Foster Cheesecake Waffle Cone and the Frozen Espresso Martini
- the German market, which includes delicious food (like the Heritage Pork Schnitzel Slider and Chocolate Dipped Foot Long Pretzel) and great drinks (like Warsteiner Pilsner and Paulaner Hefeweizen)
- the Gulf Coast market, which includes great food (like Beignets and Fried Oyster Po’ Boy) and great drinks (like Abita Brewing’s Purple Haze Raspberry Wheat and the Hurricane)
- the Mexican market, which includes great food (like the Beef Barbacoa Taco and Drunken Shrimp Tostada) and great drinks (like the Frozen Watermelon Margarita and Corona Hard Seltzers)
- the Glacier Bar, which has great drinks like Sparkling Mojito and Fire & Ice