If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you love the holidays and you love the movies, then here’s a tour in New York City that you will love!
The Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour is a 2 and a half hour bus tour guided by a local actor or actress, who will tell you his or her experience in the film industry.
You’ll get to stop at some of the famous sights & see all the incredible lights from holiday movies, including:
- The famed tree at Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin’s character reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2
- The holiday windows at Lord & Taylor’s, Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s, which you may remember from Miracle on 34th Street
- Wollman Rink at Central Park which you may recognize from John Cusack & Kate Beckinsale’s famous scene in Serendipity
- The apartment Buddy the Elf stays in during his New York City visits in Elf
- Shops along Fifth Avenue Tiffany & Co., which you may remember from Zac Efron & Michelle Pfeiffer’s scene in New Year’s Eve
- The tree at Lincoln Center, which you may remember from Bill Murray’s famous scene in Scrooged
To save money on this tour, purchase your tickets through Reserve New York, and to save even more money on this tour, book the tour along with a hotel.