If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Miami, Florida is a wonderful travel destination with so many attractions you can enjoy. But some of these attractions cost money, so doing multiple travel excursions in Miami can add up. But what if I told you there was a way you could do all the attractions you want but for a fraction of the price?
You might think there wouldn’t be a way to do that. But the truth is, there is a way. And that way is the Miami Go Card.
How Does The Go Miami Card Work?
There are three different options for the Go Miami Card. There is a 2-day pass, 3-day pass, and 5-day pass. During those days, you will have unlimited entry into 34 of the top attractions in the Miami, Florida area! Before any other kind of discount, this saves you up to 55% off regular admission prices. The more things you do, the more money you save! And you are going to want to do a lot of these attractions. Because they are great.
Go Miami Attractions
So what are these attractions? Let me tell you!
- Big Bus Hop-on-Hop-off (24 hr pass)
- Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- Miami Seaquarium
- Jet Boat Miami
- Big Bus Miami Night Tour
- Art Deco Walking Tour
- Zoo Miami
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Airboat Eco Tour at Sawgrass
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat
- Salsa Mia, Sip, Savor & Salsa Nightlife Experience
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkel Trip
- Lion Country Safari
- 2-Hour Beach Chair Rental
- Gray Line Miami-Key West Day Trip
- Miami Bike and Roll: Bike Rental
- ARTECHOUSE Miami
- Cycle Party Miami Wynwood Tour
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Everglades Airboat Adventure Tour
- Gray Line Miami-Everglades Airboat Adventure Tour
- Gator Park Airboat Tours
- Perez Art Museum of Miami
- Duck Tours South Beach
Go Miami Discount Ticket
Looking for a way to save even more money with the Go Miami Pass? How about buying the Go Miam Pass at a discounted price? You can get both a discounted adult Go Miami Pass and a discounted children’s Go Miami Pass.