If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
New York City is a great place to be in November. Holiday decorations are going up and there’s a sense of excitement in the air, an anticipation of magical things to come.
Take a tour of St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Cruise the waters on a New York City Holiday Sunset Cruise.
Try something different and go on the TV Soprano Sites Tour.
Paranormal enthusiasts, theater buffs, and those who enjoy a cocktail or two will love the Times Square Ghost Pub Crawl.
And for something truly different, have a culinary experience at the Jekyll & Hyde Restaurant & Bar.
New York City is one of the ultimate destinations for foodies. From food carts, food trucks, diners, and pizzerias to casual restaurants and gourmet restaurants, the five boroughs have it all and then some.
Many of the city’s fine dining establishments create elaborate three and four-course Thanksgiving Day feasts. You can enjoy a fabulous culinary experience with your family and friends and create memories that will last a lifetime.
The Mark Hotel
In The Mark Hotel, The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges is always a festive place to enjoy a holiday meal. For Thanksgiving, they are offering a prix fixe dinner for $198 per person.
Appetizer – Choice of
- Tuna Tartare with Avocado, Radish and Ginger Dressing
- Steamed Shrimp Salad with Champagne Dressing, Avocado Enoki
- Butternut Squash Soup with Black Trumpet Mushrooms
- Sauteed Bay Scallops with Cranberry-Ginger Vinaigrette and Wasabi Shiso
- Fresh Fettuccine with Carmelized Brussels Sprouts and Basil-Pistachio Pesto
Entree – Choice of
- Maine Lobster with Meyer Lemon Risotto Basil
- Slowly Cooked Salmon with Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts with Truffle Vinaigrette
- Roasted Organic Turkey with Foie Gras and Chestnut Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts with Truffle Vinaigrette
- Brandt Farms Beef Tenderloin with Broccoli Rabe, Crunchy Potatoes with Grain Mustard Sauce
- Spice Crusted Venison with Red Cabbage with Chestnut Puree
Dessert – Choice of
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie with Soft Whipped Cream
- Warm Apple Pie with Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Tart with Soft Whipped Cream
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
Click here to book your stay to get the best available price.
1 Hotel Central Park
Located in 1 Hotel Central Park, Jams features fresh, locally sourced, organic ingredients. Chef Jonathon Waxman was named “Best Chef In New York City 2016” by the James Beard Foundation. He brings seasonal cooking to Jams and a dynamic menu.
You will feel pampered on Thanksgiving by 1 Hotel Central Park and Jams. Their Thanksgiving on the Park features Thanksgiving in Bed with an $80 Breakfast Basket. They are offering a Thanksgiving Parade Brunch and a Post Parade Brunch.
Their Thanksgiving Dinner is served from 4 pm to 9 pm. Their prix fixe dinner is $85 for adults and $40 for children under 12.
- Jams Kale Salad with anchovy dressing, bread crumbs, pecorino and lemon
- Bell Pepper Pancakes with smoked salmon, caviar, creme fraiche, corn beurre blanc
- Parsnip + Buttered Squash Soup with fried sage
- Roasted Turkey Breast, Braised Turkey Leg with mushroom sausage stuffing, orange-cranberry sauce and giblet gravy
- Carmelized Honeynut Squash with coconut farro, charred broccoli and pistachios
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts Balsamic
- Garlic Mashed Yukon Potatoes
- Chocolate Budino with grand marnier whipped cream and hazelnuts
- Pumpkin Cake with honey chestnut gelato
- Apple Crisp with toasted marshmallow gelato
Every table will have Parker House Rolls with Vermont butter.
1 Hotel Central Park is an urban retreat inspired by nature, Just steps from Central Park, you can enjoy the colors of fall in New York City. Take a bike tour of Central Park or go for a carriage ride.
1 Hotel Central Park was named one of the “2020 20 Top Hotels in New York City” by Conde Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards.
Click here and you can save 33% on your hotel stay. Act quickly, this deal is too good to last very long.
The Rockaway Hotel
Located in The Rockaway Hotel, Margie’s Food & Drink serves American classics with reinvented twists on seaside favorites. Margie’s is offering a special Thanksgiving dinner for $49 for adults and $20 for children 12 and under.
First – Choice of
- Pumpkin Veloute with horseradish cream and almond pesto
- Prosciutto with pickled squash, whipped ricotta and apple balsamic
- Cobb bowl with butter lettuce, edamame, red onion, carrot, burrata, cilantro and lime dressing
Second – Choice of
- Cider Brined Turkey with all the trimmings
- Slow Cooked Short Rib with charred heirloom carrots, carrot chimichurri and sweet potato puree
- Butternut risotto with sage, gorgonzola and candied walnuts
Third – Choice of
- “Smores” with chocolate, toasted meringue, salted caramel and crushed oreos
- Spiced Pumpkin Mousse with maple whipped cream and ginger cookies
Dinner rolls for the table with whipped yeast butter.
The Rockaway Hotel is a new in Rockaway Park overlooking Jamaica Bay. Relaxed luxury with resort amenities, including a rooftop bar and heated outdoor pool come together in this urban beach getaway.
Click here and you can save 25% on your stay.
1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge
Located in 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, The Osprey offers a New American Kitchen influenced by the global diversity of New York neighborhoods. Chef de Cuisine Denevin Miranda recently won the title of Chopped Champion on Food Network’s “Chopped.”
Celebrate Thanksgiving on the Waterfront with a seasonal four course holiday dinner for $95 per person.
- Pumpkin Brioche with root beer butter
- Honeynut Squash Soup with lemongrass ginger, coconut, cilantro chutney and puffed rice
- Chicories with persimmon, pear, pecan, blue cheese, fine herbs and shallot vinaigrette
- Fluke Crudo with sweet potato, aji amarillo, blood orange, hajiki and tapioca crackers (+8)
Third Course – Served Family Style
- Foraged Mushroom Risotto with forest mushroom, domestic truffle and mascarpone
- Cauliflower Tagine with preserved lemon chickpeas, mint, pomegranate and cous cous
- Venison Shank with currents, red wine, carrot tagliatelle, heirloom carrot and puffed barley
- Turkey Feast with D’Artagnan heritage turkey mortadella-chestnut stuffing, sweet potato puree and cranberry sauce
- Fig Tart with sable britton, almond, vincotto and butter ice cream
- Horchata Panna Cotta with apple granita, oat streusel and compressed apple
1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is your waterfront retreat with expansive views of the East River and Manhattan skyline. The hotel features a rooftop pool and bar, a state of the art gym with a personal trainer and a wellness spa. The hotel was rated #3 Hotel in New York City in Conde Nast Traveler’s 2020 Reader’s Choice Awards.
Click here and you can save 33% on your stay.